User experience – User interface – Information architecture – Wireframes – Prototyping
Cecilia s.r.l & BasicNet s.p.a.
LINK TO THE PROJECT:
Jan – Oct 2019
The goal of the project was to redesign the existing ux/ui features:
- the booking user flow. Make the booking (and checkout) process faster and easier for the user
- the trainer information architecture. Redesign the trainer profile in order to highlight the more relevant info (user reviews, education, provided services)
design a proper design system
- redesign the website in order to speed up the product search process and to provide immediately on the first screen in an intuitive way all the information about the TrainUp project
design brand new feature
- the instant messaging system that allows the user to speak directly with his personal trainer
- the filtering system on the activity list that makes it easier for the user to find the trainer and activity that are perfect for him.
All these upgrades immediately found support among users who said they found it easier and more intuitive to use the App and website.
I was the only designer on the project so everything you see I created myself. I was involved in everything from designing flows and wireframes, all the way to creating final UI designs as well as designing the design system.
Train Up is a marketplace designed to put trainers in contact with who wants to be fit, in order to offer comfortable and enjoyable experiences to an ever-growing public, without the constraints of places, schedules and gym passes.